New for OTR 2021
- Special COVID-19 awareness and precautions.
- The number of guests a regular member may sponsor has increased to 5 for 2021.
- Everyone who is at the work week prior to OTR will need to be pre-registered.
- The price of adult admission has increased. Children prices remain the same as OTR 2019.
- You will need your TRA member number from your TRA Card.
- As a Regular TRA member you may register up to 5 guests
- Guests will pay a $20 guest service fee on top of their registration fee.
- Immediate family members over the age of 18, including the spouse are treated as guests. They are charged the guest fee and apply against the member 5-guest limit.
- If there are more than 5 family members, they will all be allowed as guests. In this case no other guests would be allowed to be sponsored.
- To pre-register you must pay by credit card.
- To register onsite you may pay with credit card, cash, or check.
- We only accept payment in US funds.
- All pre-registration prices are based on Thursday arrival. Costs are not pro-rated like they are for onsite registration.
- All preregistrations are final. Refunds may be issued at the discretion of the OTR chair. See special COVID-19 exceptions.
Picking Up Registration Packets
- Registration numbers will be assigned based in part on the order that you preregistered.
- You can pick up your registration package at pre-registration line in the registration center at OTR.
- When you pick up your registration package at the Registration Center, you and each person aged 18 or over in your party will be required to provide a photo ID.
- Sponsors MUST be on site when their guests arrive, or the guest will be asked to wait until you arrive.
Click here to register: https://otrregistration.regfox.com/otr-2021