When attending OTR this year, please be aware that the COVID virus is still a very apparent concern and positive cases have been on the rise in Randolph County since this summer.
TRA recognizes that the virus that causes COVID-19, is still in our communities and is taking measures during OTR to help mitigate the potential spread of this virus among our staff, attendees and the Elkins community who have welcomed us with open arms for decades.
Please help us by following these guidelines:
- Vaccinations are STRONGLY recommended for EVERYONE attending OTR.
- If you are ill with any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, fatigue, etc.) please stay home. If you have pre-registered, please contact email@example.com for refund.
- If you develop any of these symptoms while on site, DO NOT come to First Aid. Please depart the site as soon as possible to seek treatment and help protect other attendees. .
- First Aid is NOT equipped to deal with possible COVID-19 infection.
- Mask wearing, even if vaccinated, is REQUIRED in indoor spaces and STRONGLY recommended in outdoor gatherings where social distancing is not possible.
- We ask that all attendees wear a mask when out in the community (at stores, restaurants, etc.).
- Please bring your OWN MASK (or four)! OTR has very, very limited numbers of masks available
- Please observe all signage regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- Due to current conditions in Randolph County, attendees should expect that some services or treatments which we usually expect to be readily available might be delayed or not available at all. These services include but are not limited to:
- Retail sales
- Urgent Care facilities
- Emergency Medical Services (Ambulances).
- Emergency Room or other Hospital services.
- The Governor of West Virginia is monitoring the situation daily and has stated: “Everything is on the table” including mask mandates and shutting down fairs and gatherings.
- Please be aware that even with all precautions in place, there is still a risk of contracting COVID-19 and becoming ill at OTR.