The COVID-19 Committee encourages attendees to be proactive and take appropriate preventative measures.
- If you haven’t done so, please get vaccinated.
- Please consider taking a rapid COVID-19 antigen test before traveling to our reunion.
- If you feel sick before the event or test positive for COVID-19, please stay home. We’ll see you next year.
- If you feel sick at the event, please quarantine in your camp. Do NOT come to First Aid; we are not equipped to care for infectious disease. Do NOT go into town. If you continue to feel ill, please consider leaving the site and going home.
- Bring home test kits in case you need them. They are readily available by mail or from many pharmacies.