Guess what? You may have already heard but the iconic OTR Auction, complete with the infamous Auctioneer, that began in the 70s will be making a comeback for ONE YEAR ONLY! This is something that you won’t want to miss! It will take place on Saturday, from 2 pm-5 pm in the Pavilion.
OTR Auction Coordinator requests that:
- Only caving, camping, and OTR related items will be accepted.
- Up to five T-Shirts accepted per consignor unless consignor is willing to have all shirts sold as one lot.
- No magazines, NSS News or grotto publications will be accepted unless of historical value as decided by the auction coordinator.
- Acceptance of all items is subject to the discretion of the auction coordinator. No junk please!
- Twenty percent of all sales will be donated to OTR. Consignor may opt to donate all of their proceeds to OTR.
- Total proceeds (after 20% for OTR) for any consignor, of less than five dollars will not be distributed to the consignor and will donated to OTR.
- There will be a drop off location on vendor’s row. Drop off times will be posted in the Coot & Holler.
- No more than 10 items from any one consignor will be accepted.
So, now it’s time to go through all that old caving and camping gear and OTR memorabilia an de-stash!